1970's movie trailers -17 videos-

APOCALYPSE NOW (1979) Trailer
YouTube - APOCALYPSE NOW (1979) Trailer: ""

Star Trek 1979


Rocky II


Alien


The Deer Hunter - Michael Cimino (1979)Robert De Niro, Meryl Streep


Dog Day Afternoon


The Muppet Movie


Superman


Piranha (1978) trailer


Grease


A Bridge Too Far Trailer [1977]


Close Encounters Of The Third Kind (Theatrical Trailer)


STAR WARS - TRAILER - 1977


Rocky I


King Kong 1976 - Theatrical Trailer


Jaws


The Godfather Part II (Theatrical Trailer)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there are using Wordpress for your site platform?

I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and set up my own. Do you need any html coding expertise to make your own blog?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

My homepage; financial savings